It Is Our Missionto ensure that in a safe, tranquil, stimulating and intellectually challenging environment,all students shall have ample opportunity to
- Imbibe universal values
- Identify and fulfill academic, cultural, sporting and social potential through multiple paths to learning
- Acquire habits of curiosity, reflection, mental flexibility, independence and self -discipline
- AttainSkills and attitudes for life in a rapidly changing world
- Develop a respect and concern towards the environment
- Maintainopenness and respect in the face of racial, cultural, religious and linguistic diversity
We Focus On Building A Strong Foundation For Academic Success While Providing For The All Round Development Of The Young Child.
Extensive Research On Child Development Reminds All Adults Of The Important Influence They Have On The Lives And Learning Of The Young Child. The Physical Environment Of The Child, The Kinds Of Experiences Provided And The Social Environment Or Quality Of Relationships With The People In A Child’s Life Especially In The Early Years Greatly Influence The Development Of The Young Child.
Respect For Teachers, Minimal Waste Of Available Resources And Respect For Property Are Important Aspects That Must Be Valued And Preserved.
Young Minds Are Capable Of Grasping A Great Deal Therefore It Is Important To Provide Rich Learning Experiences That Are Interesting Challenging And Educational.
Classes Offered Are
Playgroup – 2+
Goal : Independent Play Away From Away From Parents Introduction To Colours And Shapes, And Building On Social Skills.
Goal : Mastering Colors And Shapes Learning To Work In Short Group Time Activities And Introduction To Letters Numbers And Name Writing.
Goal : As A Kindergarten Readiness Program Our Transition Kindergarten Students Are Exposed To One On One Work With The Teacher On A Daily Basis. Lessons Include The Imagine It Curriculum, Handwriting, Letter Sounds, Sight Words And Math Objectives.